Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Would you like to work for one of the fastest developing brands in the sporting goods industry? Did you always dream of working as a member of young, multinational team? Do you have passion for sports?
If you answered YES to the above questions you might like to read further!
The position of our new intern Sales intern and is located nearby the historical venue the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. Through an internship from Under Armour, you’ll learn from others, and experience what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, innovative and growing company with a passion and drive to take Brand to the next level. Our goal is drive seasonal continuous growth within the right channels across Europe. Our external partners need to be supported to deliver the business required goals accordingly. You will be reporting to the Distributor Sales Manager.
You Will Support Our European Distributor Sales Channel on the Following Tasks:
The ideal candidate should be a business student with interest in working in a rapidly growing multi-national company within the sporting goods industry.
You will have various tasks to support the sales regional teams, including:
- Running and send-out of weekly reports on updated stock to Europe
- Accurately managing and collecting product/ sales order information using internal database
- Working with sales tools such as catalogues and imagery
- Supporting in the reconciliation of country business reviews
- Preparation of the GoToMarket plans
- Assisting in the development and creation of seasonal sales tools
- Assisting in the consolidation of seasonal orders and pricing
- Work to manage sample organization and showroom coordination
- Daily contact with field sales representative across 8 European countries
- Continuous development of process descriptions
- The opportunity of working on various projects which may be related to your university project.
- 3rd/4th year student with an international business focus
- Fluent English (written and spoken), Knowledge of a second European analogue is a beneficial.
- Good analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Sport enthusiast and flexible character
- Highly motivated, proactive approach, hands-on, with problem solving and independant mentality.
- Demonstrate strong skills in working cross-functionally amongst merchandise, customer service and demand planning teams
Available to start work for 6 to 11 months after Sept/Oct 2018 (11 Months is a plus)
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.