Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The CRM Strategy and Insights Specialist will be responsible for implementing customer-driven contact strategies across all touchpoints in an athlete’s journey with Under Armour. The primary focus of this role will be digital initiatives, with the objective of growing customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. You will be an agile, hands-on marketer who thrives working in cross-functional teams to bring new ideas to life through iterative testing. You will have extensive experience in all aspects of digital marketing execution: creative and copy development, test design and marketing automation. Above all, you will be customer-obsessed and relentlessly fueling consumer-led strategies across the organization. This is a global role that will be an integral part of the overall strategic vision for Under Armour’s continued growth.
- Execute and iterate on user journeys driving new & repeat purchase, maximizing new customer journeys and reactivating lapsed customers.
- Manage ongoing reporting of CRM metrics
- Support development of global preference center to ensure capture of key audience data
- Conduct ongoing competitive research including monitoring industry best practices and identifying new test opportunities
- Gain deep customer insights to inform audience segmentation and experience design; partner closely with Consumer Insights to consistently measure and test
- Optimize against target segments and messaging strategies.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships with teammates in remote offices and leverage input from across the organization
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects working across multiple teams to execute
- Must be detail oriented and organized, with impeccable follow up surrounding marketing projects and opportunities
- Well versed in digital media trends and competitors
- Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, test and learn environment
- Innovative thinker and self-starter
- Experience in integrated marketing communications (including but not limited to email, SMS, in app messaging, push messaging, direct mail, loyalty programs)
- Data-driven and analytical minded
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 plus years’ experience building and optimizing complex consumer engagement marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.