Nike’s DTC (Direct to Consumer) business - composed of Digital & Retail channels – is a fast growing powerhouse that is propelling Nike’s growth to new heights. As a Senior Product Manager of Offers and Access, you are at the center of an company-wide initiative to transform Nike’s DTC business. You will own and strengthen prioritization and roadmap for platform tooling that provides a one stop shop for global operations to initiate and track benefits and offers to Nike customers. You will collaborate closely with the engineering team to create a premier platform that is user friendly, scalable, flawless and highly dependable.
Key traits we are looking for:
- Be great at implementation – able to drive teams to deliver what was promised with great attention to detail; able to clearly define requirements, scope, user flows/diagrams
- Be technically savvy – able to lead product directions on complex technical products with a good understanding of system architecture
- Be a fast learner – able to continuously seek and absorb new information and technological advances in the relevant product space
- Enjoy working with ambiguity with demonstrated experience of defining and propelling an emergent, growing product space
- Able to rally teams around your ideas and bring stakeholders along the journey
- Able to create and continuously improve product vision and roadmap that brings transformational change to the organization
- Product program: Create and evangelize plan and vision for company level tooling capabilities that streamlines E2E DTC operations for Nike customer offers on a global scale
- Feature prioritization and roadmap: Create and evangelize prioritization framework; define and socialize product roadmap with iterative value drops in an Agile environment
- Delivery and leadership: Collaborate closely with engineering counterparts to implement feature roadmap in a flawless, timely fashion with great attention to detail. Must be able to clearly define detailed requirements and technical specs, and lead team to successfully execute in an Agile environment.
- Stakeholder overseeing: Effectively communicate and partner with stakeholders to collectively drive improvements to Nike’s DTC Offers and Access tooling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management with 2+ years of experience in roles that require deep technical knowledge on the front end
- Proven track record of leading teams to deliver complex, scalable technical products that have an intricate web of dependencies
- Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, user flows/diagrams and requirements specifications
- Exceptional communication skills
Qualifications – Preferred
- Proven track record of roadmap creation and evangelism -- making challenging tradeoffs when establishing product priorities and successful evangelism of prioritization decisions
- Ability to provide clear product direction in times of ambiguity, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00433781