In Nike Retail Product Engineering, we build the tools used daily to manage all aspects of our retail brick and mortar stores, including Mobile Point of Sale and Connected Inventory. Your role is to Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire teams to build high quality applications that scale and grow with business needs, and mentor your team members to grow their career and become the next generation leaders of Nike.
As Senior Manager of Retail Product Engineering, you will:
• Lead the technical development and delivery of mobile applications (Swift on iOS) to the retail environment
• Mentor and grow leadership within your teams (both leads and potentially other managers) as well as across retail
• Provide technical leadership in the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and development of major new capabilities
• Provide strong technical expertise in application architecture, with a strong vision to component reuse within the Retail environment and beyond
• Oversee the quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps)
• Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
• Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
• Partner with business stakeholders, product managers, and other engineering directors to create and maintain a digital roadmap.
• Coaching and career development for engineering managers and staff.
• 8+ years of experience in engineering, IT, or a related field
• 2+ years of experience managing one or more engineering teams
• Experience in building iOS applications in an enterprise environment
• Expertise in Swift programming language. Either server side experience (Java or Node.js) and/or web programming (React) a definite plus
• Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Agile, SCRUM.
• Experience with test driven automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
• Proven ability to think strategically, and to communicate the strategy to a large organization.
• Proven ability to turn strategy into reality through superior execution.
• Capability to develop technology professionals with high expectations, a collaborative style and a focus on continuous improvement, quality and planning
• Strong skills in team leadership and building positive customer relationships
Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00437737