Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world. Description
As our East Integrated Retail Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving and executing the retail strategy for the marketplace to deliver premium storytelling and consumer touchpoints within our retail doors. You will be responsible for guiding, influencing and executing premier retail marketing programs that support our key product stories and key initiatives that will improve the brand at retail and drive sell-through. Additionally, you'll collaborate with Brand, Sales and Merch teams to identify the seasonal stories for your doors to ensure that each door has a excellent positioning in the marketplace connected to our consumer. You will drive integration between digital and Brick & Mortar and create a seamless journey between both.
You will build and foster meaningful relationships with the territory team in addition to the Retail marketing, Brand, Brand Design and Marketing Operations team in NA and Global. You'll help develop and inform strategies that will elevate category expression within our doors to serve our consumers. You will collaborate, build, develop and educate and inform home office teams to help build informed and localized briefs for the marketplace. You'll motivate, lead and nurture a team. In addition, you'll oversee an annual budget and ensure accuracy and discipline in monthly and quarterly budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Retail Marketing, Brand Marketing or a related field (2 years' additional experience may be substituted in place of degree)
- 10+ years' progressive management experience with a combination of retail experience, corporate retail, visual presentation, brand events, product merchandising, brand marketing and retail sales
- Ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience, including members of the senior leadership team.
- Ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers
- Demonstrated excellent leadership capabilities, including the ability to innovate, impact, inspire, empower and guide others in the work group
- Ability to develop and strengthen the vision for retail in NYC, ensuring that Nike Direct is the most pinnacle retail destination in the world
- Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making and work in a team environment
- A demonstrated experience of retail success that showcase a high level of creativity and vision
- Ability to balance creativity with organization and discipline in fast moving, ambiguous environments
- Excellent knowledge of the NYC marketplace, competitive market, customers and retail trends
- Strong understanding of the Nike Matrix and product lines is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432931