Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance. By maintaining a working knowledge of Under Armour product, the Sales Associate will provide the Brand experience to our customers.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF FOCUS
- Be a Team Player
- Meet individual Sales Performance Goals
- Meet outlined Customer Service Expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Fit, Fabric and Function details of Under Armour products
- Execute assigned daily tasks – including replenishment, markdowns, housekeeping, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, teammates & management
- Passion for the UA brand
- Must embody the UA culture and believe in the company spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work varied hours / days; schedule matches needs of the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50 lbs
- Ability to process information / merchandise through computer and/or point-of-sale register system
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including, the selling floor, stock area and register area
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store
- Ability to climb ladders
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.