Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis team whose focus will be developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution.
The Manager of FP&A for our Accessories and Licensing Categories will be a key member of this team reporting directly to the Senior Manager of FP&A overseeing Sport Divisions and Accessories & Licensing. This position will be an integral business partner responsible for building the financial infrastructure to support our Categories by challenging and supporting the leadership team, anticipating business issues, and driving good decision-making through sound financial management. Additionally, this position will own all SG&A and headcount for our Global Product and Design organization.
- Be the category “CFO” for the Accessories/Licensing Category GM, providing financial leadership, P&L management, and strategic support for the Category GMs.
- Lead the development of a 3 Year Plan with the Category team.
- Develop and manage category KPI targets including Revenue, Product and Gross Margin, SKU Productivity. Provide visibility to progress vs. targets throughout the commercialization process.
- Partner with the Sales, Product, & Planning teams in an effort to develop confidence in revenue forecasts and assess opportunities and risks. Will require analysis of customer sell-in and sell-thru data, competitive dynamics within the industry, and relevant macro-economic events.
- Support business development initiatives (e.g. product launches, entrance to new distribution and markets, etc.) through strategic analysis, investment optimization analytics, valuation, and financial due diligence
- Lead ad-hoc analysis for CPO Leadership to drive Category management across the organization
- Manage SG&A budget for Global Product & Design Teams. Provide monthly reporting and analysis to each cost center owner. Think through current and future resource allocation to drive optimal results.
- Support weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range financial planning, analysis, & reporting processes for Category SG&A
- Develop cross-functional relationships to understand key drivers of variances while identifying opportunities & risks to the financial plans/forecasts.
- Drive efficiencies in our processes thru standardization and automation of dashboards, reports, & templates as well as calendar alignment around key dates & deadlines.
- BA/BS required. MBA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in Finance, Strategy or Business Analysis.
- Consumer Products preferred.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to lead and influence others outside of their direct-reporting lines.
- Possess an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, financial results, and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done-done-done, and commitment to challenging the status-quo to make things better.
- Consistently producing results that exceed expectations.
- Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, cash flow valuation, scenario/sensitivity analysis, and ROI, NPV, and IRR analyses.
- Solid understanding of Accounting rules and regulations.
- BPC, SAP, Hyperion, or Cognos experience preferred
- High integrity.
- Humble & Hungry.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.