As our Quality Lab Manager, you'll provide leadership and direction to efficiently test and deliver quality products that meet the needs of Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation customers worldwide. You'll plan ahead to monitor and oversee shift operations across multiple production platforms and support groups, providing direction to meet development & production demand requirements and ensure on-time product launch & delivery. This opportunity also involves partnering with key stakeholders to create and maintain quality standards and monitoring daily, weekly and monthly production and quality targets. You'll ensure targets are met or countermeasures are taken to improve lab operational efficiencies. You'll also provide daily leadership to all shift operations and help them set appropriate work-related goals. In addition, you'll complete and deliver employee reviews, establish developmental opportunities, and work closely with the Training and Safety departments to identify training needs for supervisors and ensuring these initiatives are being achieved.
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business-related fields and minimum of 5 years' manufacturing experience
• 7+ years' manufacturing experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing supervisory role required
• Ability to work in a high-stress environment supporting a 24-hour/7-days-per-week operation
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles
• Experience with high-volume plastic manufacturing in various technologies and forms
• Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to conduct formal presentations to staff members and management
• Excellent team developing skills, with a concentration on employee development and growth
• Ability to cultivate change within a production environment
• Experience with InfinityQS, NCR, Sharepoint, Tableau, Wrike and SAP software packages, preferred
• Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management System principles and practices, preferred
• Knowledge of standard Environmental Health and Safety practices, a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00431529