The Operations Administrative Assistant will work to support four leaders in an administrative capacity as well as assist with Operational specific team work. With talents such as problem solving, organization, time management and more, this person will help fuel the success of the team.
This role is a great opportunity to both assist the Converse Operations team and leaders, while also gaining wider functional experience.
As the Operations Administrative Assistant, you will be based in our Boston Converse Headquarters.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Outlook calendar management for four leaders
- Provide support for expenses and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, venues, vendor management, room setup, prepare materials and arrange necessary audio/visual equipment
- Attend meetings, take notes, track, and share decisions and actions that emerge
- Assist with meeting material preparation
- Organize events and contribute to team building and bonding
- Maintain team organizational charts and team email distribution lists
- Be point of contact for all day to day office matters
- Order/maintain office supplies and equipment needs
- Assist with other one-off requests such as IT assistance, etc.
- Acts as a member of the Admin department team. This includes providing coverage for other assistants as needed
- Manage meetings in support of a Global calendar; understanding and anticipating various country holidays, milestone meetings, timing implications, and availability of attendees
- Provide support to extended team members where Operational Leader is an identified sponsor and/or lead
- Coordinate complex on-site meetings to include participants from multiple locations for multi-day events and meetings
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Service orientation mentality with an interest in the field of <function>
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and reports using Excel is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own