Lead and drive the Concept to Consumer process and holistic concept readiness from planning and concept creation to landing and monitoring the execution – across all global functions and markets –to deliver profitable and sustainable business results.
- Strong understanding of local markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs.
- Ideally GTM, Merchandising and/or Sales experience in a global or market function.
- Solid understanding of Sales mechanics in online and B&M.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication and influential management skills with the ability to work with others at all levels within an organization.
- Strategic thinking to build long term plans and agility to quickly adapt to changing business needs.
- Decision maker to initiate action in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze data and present to management in relevant concise manner.
- 10+ years progressive experience in product/merchandising, marketing and/or sales combined in a global footwear/apparel business.
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in required; advanced degree a plus.
- A well-rounded leader with strong collaboration and influencing skills to guide a Global matrix organization.
- Industry knowledge of sporting goods (or other consumer goods)
- Solid experience in attracting, hiring, developing and coaching a strong and talented staff. Has successfully built cohesive teams that have consistently stretched profit and business objectives. Builds productive, collaborative, cross-functional relationships across the organization.
- Fiscal planning and budget adherence