Converse does more than create the most iconic and well-loved sneakers in the world. Born in sports and celebrated by culture, it is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing their authentic self, skills and passion to serve the daring spirit of youth.
• Assure that all logistics associated with travel, meetings or other events are in place in advance of the event.
• Perform Clerical Functions- Draft and type meeting recaps and miscellaneous correspondence.
• Prepare information packages for meetings and presentations.
• Preparing, submitting and approving expense reports on behalf of the VP.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures regarding company, office, compliance and spending.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of the position.
• Monitor, as assigned, office budget or account activity.
• Pay, when authorized, bills, invoices or other expenses associated with executive or office business activities.
• Collaborate with other members of the executive office staff to evaluate office operations and potential enhancements - assist other staff.
• Develop and maintain a project and activity system to insure that all deadlines and obligations are met as scheduled.
• Ensure that the executive office business activities continue when management is out of the office
• Assist the VPs in onboarding details for direct reports.
• Manage multiple teams across global and geo to implement quarterly business milestone meetings. Prioritize support leading up to these milestones by setting objectives, agendas, project plans and owners.
• Maintain and grow relationships with outside vendors and contractors.
• Envision, lead and implement offsites for global functions while driving a one team culture through special events, guest speakers and market travel.
• Drive operational excellence and support key stakeholders.
Qualifications: • Associates Degree Required
• 3-8 years administrative experience in supporting an executive(s).
• Technical: Excellent Microsoft Office skills, typing and dictation proficiency.
• Technical: Must have Excellent abilities in Keynote to create presentations both from the perspective of data and presentation style.
• Communication/Language: Excellent written and verbal.
• Experience in a creative, studio environment.
• Excellent calendar management skills.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Excellent work ethic and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of leadership, internally and externally.
• Detail oriented with great accuracy.