The SOREL Site Marketing Manager is an important member of the SOREL Global Brand Marketing and Ecommerce team, responsible for the execution of the brand and business strategy on SOREL.com. The person in this role will contribute to the growth, profitability, and innovation of SOREL.com through the strategic development of all site programs, promotions, and messaging that achieves brand, consumer, and commerce performance goals.
Ultimately responsible for overall the site performance related to conversion of traffic and the overall consumer experience and journey, the Site Marketing Manager works to maximize site performance and enhance the consumer online shopping experience by leading and overseeing the planning, scheduling, deployment, execution and maintenance of all site content and project launches.
The Site Marketing Manager is a key contributor to the current and future success of SOREL.com within a highly collaborative, cross-functional team across global brand marketing, merchandising, planning, and digital shared services.
The Site Marketing Manager owns the site experience for the SOREL consumer and leverages consumer on-site behavior and analytics to deliver a best-in-class consumer journey that leads to increased revenue, conversion and engagement.
- Ensures site content is up-to-date, on-calendar and guided by KPI-based decisions around brand content and commerce business goals such as engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for development of short and long-term Site A/B testing strategy and calendar
Responsible for deep understanding of the SOREL consumer behavior on the site, the Site Marketing Manager is seen as a go-to subject matter expert related to the SOREL consumer behavior and journey and makes recommendations to promote improved experience and performance:
- Determines appropriate analytics and KPIs based on consumer behavior including bounce rates, conversion, engagement rates, path analysis, etc.
- Helps influence and create new analytics dashboards according to site KPIs
- Generates ideas for improving engagement and customer satisfaction using analysis of customer feedback and web analytics data.
Acts as Ecommerce lead for SOREL Brand Marketing team, working closely with brand and creative leads to develop engaging content and bring SOREL brand platform to life on site – owns recommendations and strategy for doing so across site.
Acts as SOREL lead when working closely with shared services digital marketing team to drive and develop custom and consumer-right experience for various forms of traffic coming to site, with particular focus on development of site experience across key acquisition and retention channels such as Search, Social, and Affiliates.
- Monitor and partner with digital marketing to improve key drivers influencing online sales: traffic, average order value, site speed and conversion rate. ?
- Responsible for crafting all Landing page briefs
- Recommends and reports on all custom site experiences
Works closely with SOREL Ecommerce leadership to drive, establish, and track site performance goals:
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, yearly conversion forecasting
- Works with Finance partner and Ecommerce Planner to modify sales budget and forecast based on trending performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.?
- Responsible for making directive, proactive recommendations related to site promotions
- Works closely with SOREL Merchandising team to develop promotions for site and by channel (email, affiliates, etc.)
- Works closely with Site Operations Manager regarding consumer experience and improvements
- Communicates project status regularly to key stakeholders – additionally communicates with stakeholders, vendors, and other depts. on technical capabilities, issues and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- 5+ years experience with eCommerce with progressive levels of responsibility
- 3+ years experience managing a consumer-facing website and online marketing with focus on consumer experience and ROI contributions
- 5+ years managing digital vendors, budgeting, expense management and planning
- Attention to detail and accuracy for project execution. Ability to manage and prioritize against aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to operate with a customer-focused approach to business practices ?
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the roles and limits of web technologies
- Experience with responsive websites
- Proficiency in Adobe/Omniture/Google Analytics or similar metrics-measurement platform(s)
- Understanding of basic UX drivers
- Familiarity with A/B/n testing including program development and performance measurement
- Strong project management skills
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age