Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Marketing, Jordan, Marketing & Communications
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court. Description
As the Digital Brand Marketing Manager for Performance, you are a digital expert, have a deep understanding of the Jordan consumer and a love for basketball. You are able to balance Brand and Business objectives, connecting Nike/Jordan members with innovation, experiences and stories to bolster engagement and lead to conversion.
You are a team player, a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, and able to provide new solutions when faced with adversity. You appreciate the art of creative and you value the importance of data and consumer insights. You understand technology and the role of our direct to consumer channels and you are always ready to be a thought partner, a digital evangelist and consumer advocate. You obsess the latest trends in mobile, social media and digital and are able to overlay consumer need, technical feasibility and business objectives to new ideas.
In this role, in partnership with the Digital Brand Director, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of Global Digital Brand campaigns and marketing strategy. You will develop digital experiences, cross-channel journeys, communication plans, and briefs to guide and shape the creative work. You will work cross-functionally to bring Category campaigns and editorial stories to life across Jordan.com, AIR, Social, Email and Nike Apps.
- Support the Digital Brand Director in the development of omni-channel seasonal strategy for Jordan, including integrated digital campaigns that focus on creating and retaining demand and brand impact.
- Understand consumer needs, identify market opportunity, define the vision, and influence the team on a digital-first strategy and execution.
- Lead a team of Digital Brand Specialist(s) to align to and execute on seasonal plans,
- Research and brief stories and experiences for our digital channels that serve our members first and inspire them to make sport a daily habit.
- Manage the seasonal consumer engagement plans from planning and development through launch and reporting, focusing on a clear set of KPI’s.
- Contribute to weekly Geo exchanges with digital marketing partners in our 4 geographies specific your category.
- Strengthen partnership with retail marketing, brand marketing and brand design stakeholders to ensure a seamless and integrated consumer journey regardless of channel.
- Manage the digital seasonal calendar, inclusive of Targeted Comms and Social Media.
- In partnership with the Global Consumer Knowledge team, understand and apply insights to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers across all digital channels.
- Provide strategic input for brand and creative partners on the role of digital journeys and optimizing stories across the digital ecosystem.
- Serve as a thought leader in the category by crafting POVs on trending digital engagement topics, briefs, presentations, digital campaign recommendations and content proposals.
- Partner with Editorial teams on brief-writing through execution of content to ensure that strategy is inspiring, effective, audience-right and scalable to geos.
- 5-6+ years’ experience in Brand Marketing or Digital Brand Marketing. Preferably with direct reports.
- High-level strategic thinker and idea generator, with excellent attention to detail and commitment to foundational digital excellence.
- Ability to grow, manage and invest in others to progress in their careers and develop skillsets within digital marketing.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills, marked by the ability to gain buy-in and impact.
- Data-driven decision maker with analytical skills to gather business/user insights directly and apply learnings.
- Excellent understanding of SEM, SEO and paid distribution of content is optimal.
- Excellent project leadership and project management skills and ability to juggle between projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated achievement of working collaboratively and effectively with creative teams.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to marketing leadership.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed
- Love for sport and passion for culture, fashion and retail.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00438182