Senior Product Manager, Data Capture
As a Senior Product Manager at Nike, you will lead the creation, improvement and growth of world-class digital experiences. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis.
- Leadership: Set the strategic direction for our targeted marketing capabilities while developing a product roadmap in partnership with other Nike business stakeholders.
- Management: Lead multidisciplinary team. Enable teams to be successful by removing obstacles and developing strategic relationships throughout the business.
- Product strategy and vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that works in concert with the greater Nike strategy. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
- Product lifecycle management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products and capabilities.
- Product roadmap definition: Manage a fluid intake and prioritization process to develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer and marketing needs.
- Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies
- Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
- Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, and Creative leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand and analytics teams to deliver optimal results.
- Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).
- Experience in clickstream analytics such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Exceptional data analytics skills; Proficient SQL querying and excel skills required
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to lead high performing, cross-functional teams
- Ability to train and motivate product teams of varying levels of experience
- Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications based on researching consumer needs
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00412409