Maintain and improve the integrity of Columbia Distribution Center inventory by supporting local IC staff in conducting WMS to SAP transaction maintenance. Assist with key decision making for QC, Legal, or other inventory hold scenarios. Provide guidance to the regional allocation teams and Finance partners with regards to inventory status, WMS failed stock adjustment transactions, and ongoing DC activities and backlogs. Conduct technical transaction repairs to maintain a transparent inventory picture between WMS and the host systems (SAP and Full Circle as of December ’18).
- Provide training in one-on-one setting to help existing regional IC staff to understand the inner-workings of WMS, SAP, Full Circle, and the interfaces and stored procedures in place that customize the transactional data that is sent between these systems. Mentor staff to develop advanced skill sets
- Assist Global Inventory Control Manager in conducting regular transaction maintenance for DC transactions. This includes researching root cause, and determining appropriate action to resolve issues with goods receipts, ship confirmations, stock adjustments, and returns transactions.
- Evaluate recurring day to day inventory problems through communication with Inventory Control Analysts, GIS partners, and analysis of system reports. Develop and recommend long term solutions
- Assist Global Inventory Control Manager in larger scope projects regarding inventory analysis and achieving best in class global DC accuracy
- Provide support for our Internal Audit team, Governance, Risk, and Compliance team, and our external auditors as needed.
- Possess thorough knowledge of automated inventory control systems, good inventory control practices and procedures and ability to communicate and train others in these areas
- Possess thorough knowledge of SAP AFS applications as well as Manhattan Assoc. IBM WMS platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, information systems, logistics management or related field. Three to five years’ experience with automated inventory control processes or equivalent.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age