The Technology Portfolio team needs a strong Director of Product Portfolio Management with experience working in an agile environment, who’s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Leadership, Technology Stakeholders, Customers, and Product Owners you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy feature definition, and roadmap of a product while mentoring and developing a team of direct reports.
- Define and communicate Program vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies
- Define Epics, manage and prioritize the Program backlog on an ongoing basis
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Manages, mentors, and inspires a team; managing performance, goals and development potential.
- Expert understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Has an in-depth expertise in own discipline as well as broad knowledge of other disciplines
- Expert knowledge of the relation between business process and the Products in the Program
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading cross-functional work
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
- Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
- Identify and resolve complex, technical operational and organizational problems
- Strong in strategic thinking
- Address current and future customer needs through innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both process and people related issues
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience with Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Previous management experience required
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00435882