We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Assoc Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team in Portland. This role will support the overall strategic vision and mission of Talent Acquisition by sourcing and pipelining candidates, filling entry level openings and representing Columbia Sportswear Company at networking, career and college events.
· Efficiently and effectively fill open positions on time and within budget.
· Support our Talent Acquisition team by sourcing and pipelining.
· Build networks to find qualified passive candidates through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, conferences, and Columbia employees.
· Post open positions to our company website, with professional organizations, and to all pertinent or industry-related job boards.
· Utilize social media channels to find and attract talent as well as to further our employment brand.
· Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
· Conduct and document pre-screening interviews and track all candidate workflows in the applicant tracking system (ATS). · Responsible for delivering employment offers
· Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
· 1-3 years HR experience, with at least 1 year of recruiting or sourcing.
· Experience with an ATS or CRM database, Workday preferred
· Strong sourcing and networking skills
· Strong communicator, both written and oral.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age