Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete. Description
Hurley does more than outfit the world’s best surfers. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Hurley, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Scope and Responsibilities:
Responsible for digital research and analysis activities to determine growth opportunities in ecommerce business. Collects and analyzes data to identify website behavior patterns using site metric tools, traffic, extracts, click streams and drill-downs.
- Studies website behavior patterns using site metric tools to analyze and optimize business results and user experience.
- Uses quantitative data gathered with software measurement tools, traffic extracts, click streams and drill-downs to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics and lifecycle.
- Coordinates report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives.
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
- Typically requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture.
- Bachelors degree and 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Experience in assortment and business planning, working with merchandising, and pricing analysis
- Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large data sets
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information and trends, analyze, develop hypotheses, and make recommendations required
- Strong hands-on analytical skillset with attention to detail and curiosity required
- Moderate SQL skills and knowledge in Database clients like Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, Snowflake, MySQL, Athena, etc
- Ability to use data to influence and build consensus
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required
- Travel up to 10%
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines.
- Passion for the Hurley brand, sport, athletes, and Hurley products.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00411559