Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth. Description
Description: As our Senior Manager of Loss Prevention Operations, you'll facilitate the North America Loss Prevention department's programs and operational initiatives. You will lead a team on LP programs, Physical Security, Inventory and Shortage Reduction and will be responsible for strategizing and managing loss prevention programs and projects. The Senior Manager will lead the strategy of our LP Investigations Center of Excellence focused on investigations, data analysis and incident management support. Further, you'll be responsible for assisting the Loss Prevention Director in creating ‘premier’ solutions for LP technology, vendor selection/administration and Safety.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Lead the plan of our LP Investigations Center of Excellence focused on investigations, data analysis and incident management support
- Assist the LP Director in creating ‘premier’ solutions for LP technology, vendor selection/administration and Safety.
- Manage current programs and processes to include current systems and technology resources.
- Lead the corporate loss prevention support team to assist the field teams to ensure results.
- Contribute to the continued development and refinement of Loss Prevention programs and practices by regularly participating in Loss Prevention Leadership Team strategy review sessions.
- The ability to learn internal and external systems (Vision/Verify-Appriss, Xchange, TLO, Tableau).
- Ability to travel 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 additional years’ experience required
- Minimum 5 years Retail Loss Prevention experience and/or Retail Operations experience with LP responsibilities is required
- This role requires the ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Previous experience leading a team is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of retail finance, budgeting, project management and inventory control is highly preferred
- Excellent direction, communication skills (written and verbal), organization, problem solving, and critical thinking skills are preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and work in a exciting work environment is preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00437727