Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day. Description
KEY POSITION RESULTS:
The Sr. HR Data Analyst will provide data and analysis in support of HR functions. This includes supporting the design, development and maintenance of HR analytical tools and dashboards. This position will support the overall HR strategy and initiatives while facilitating and supporting HR transactional business processes.
- Maintain HR analytical tools, reporting and dashboards. This includes maintenance of data to support HR analytics needs and ensuring accuracy and consistency of key data sets, reports and metrics.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc HR reporting and data analysis.
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause, and/or identify areas of concern
- Audit HR data, validate calculations and troubleshoot irregularities; support data governance process
- System Maintenance; review, test and implement all new updates or releases. Work with the HRIS to ensure seamless updates
- Research, assess and provide consultation for new solutions, improvements, and/or enhancements to existing Memphis related processes and procedures via the use of technology
- Generate and analyze reports for special projects on a wide variety of issues for the purpose of assisting leaders with decision-making and reporting. Generally, these tasks would be done using mathematics, percentages, ratios, spreadsheets, relational databases, etc.
- Responsible for completing all Memphis people data transactions
- Produce and deliver standard and customized reports, dashboards and ad-hoc requests based on business need
- Assist with continual process improvements by researching methods to continue to automate and streamline processes
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Initiates and processes transactions for efficient workforce administration. Receives, verifies, and enters or updates associate data.
- Answers questions related to policies and procedures within the scope of workforce administration (e.g., recruitment, pre-employment screens, on-boarding, payroll, leaves of absence). Uses available tools and resource materials to provide information and resolve issues and requests. Learns and applies standard procedures and knowledge to develop solutions within established guidelines related to HR functions.
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
- HRIS systems, reporting and data analytics experience
- 5+ years supporting HRIS systems, preferred experience with Success Factors
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic and self-directed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR related systems functional support and enhancement development
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources and database structures
- Strong analytical, process mapping, and procedural documentation skills
- Requires knowledge of and practical application of testing methodologies and experience
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking)
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience querying data, data interpretation and report generation
- Understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impact
- Experience in maintaining/creating documentation and effectively explaining requirements, design, development, and testing.
- Proficiency in MS Office
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business Analytics, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience within an HR Function
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434519