Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world. Description
Behind our marketing and communication is a force of creative experts, digital strategists and brand stewards telling stories of elite and everyday athletes, product innovation and sport moments across a range of channels from our retail stores to our service based apps. Social media is of particular importance to our marketing mix and often a primary lever to utilize when connecting with the hearts and minds of athletes* around the world.
This role, embedded in the Marketing Science CoE interfaces with Global Social Media teams (Paid & Owned) and is responsible for delivering discipline & passion for measurement, analytics, testing and targeting to the organization
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for the measurement of social media (paid and owned), an instinct for how to translate complex data into succinct consumer insights, and the tenacity & influence to partner with key business stakeholders to translate those insights into action. The successful candidate will love building close partnerships with functional, geography, and agency team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering x-functionally to establish, evangelize, and maintain standards around the tagging, tracking and measurement of Social Media to unlock analytics and consumer understanding at scale, across the globe.
- Serve as an expert in optimizing & delivering social content by wrangling a wide variety of consumer signals, methodologies, data types, and sources.
- Run and deliver holistic analysis & reporting on social channel health, content performance, consumer consumptions patterns & preferences to identify the variables that drive reach, engagement & retention.
- Actively partner cross-functionally to develop and implement a Learning Agenda, focused on applying advanced analytics and experimental design (A/B and multivariate testing) to answer strategic questions about audience, content and consumer behavior.
- Strengthen scalable and data-driven audience selection, targeting and segmentation strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Directly contribute to the creation of marketing briefs, championing clear objectives with a holistic multi-methodology approach to measurement frameworks.
- Guru-level social media analytics (you know you’ve got it!)
- A history of excellence and innovation in data-driven creative storytelling, synthesizing complex findings, and the ability to bring complex consumer data to life for marketing stakeholders
- Ability to manage a portfolio of large analytics projects with multiple business stakeholders in a fast-moving, matrixed setting with ambiguous requirements.
- Track record of being resourceful, identifying creative solutions and discovering new data sets/methodologies to answer business questions a plus
- Knowledge of best practices & current trends in social media communication and social strategy for digital commerce.
- Initiator with demonstrated experience in building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams with varied levels of understanding of analytics.
- High-level thinker with excellent attention to detail and commitment to excellence in communication, presentation, project management and collaboration.
- Affinity for celebrating team effectiveness is a plus
- Background in a related field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, or behavioral sciences research
- Advanced degree in a quantitative or research field a plus
- 3-5 yrs of relevant work experience with a focus on social analytics, testing, and customer targeting in ecommerce or digital experiences and consumer journeys.
- Conducting social media analytics either on the brand or agency side; ideally, in a cross-functional capacity within a heavily matrixed organization
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00438188