Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court. Description
As a Business Integration Planner for North America Demand Planning within Demand Supply Management (DSM), you'll collaborate with cross functional category and marketplace partners to develop and maintain integrated demand plans for channels across seasons and demand streams. This includes:
- Capture quantitative and qualitative insights and drive alignment on key product classifications & franchises.
- Build consensus and alignment across key stakeholders on the category forecast.
- Work across corporate process dates and gates to build a plan that meets customer and consumer demand.
- Actively address forecast variances and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Deliver quantitative marketplace insights and conduct research to estimate market demand to identify key growth opportunities.
- Analyze internal category demand information using statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making tools.
- Support and inform category decision-making by leveraging point of sale data, internal financial metrics, external marketplace data and qualitative customer insights.
- Identify potential opportunities and/or risks in the business against inventory plans; develop actionable recommendations.
- Support stakeholders and leadership through key alignment meetings for demand and supply.
- Lead monthly category marketplace health reviews, partnering with Inventory Planning, Category Ops and Demand Planners.
- Drive seasonal category business reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years' experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc
- Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00418543