This role assists in the overall ecommerce content objectives for the SOREL website in the US and Canada. This person also assists the SOREL Site Marketing Manager and Marketing Operations Manager with the administration and supervision of key site functions as part of the content management system for daily/weekly/monthly site changes and with day-to-day site operations.
- Responsible for set up and execution of all daily/weekly/monthly website updates including the support of managing data related to product information, images, and pricing
- Coordinate promotional/sale/marketing campaign product lists with Merchandisers and communicate to appropriate cross departmental partners.
- QA/Test all launches of new content/functionality to website from Staging to Production
- Execute minor site updates which support broader corporate needs, including store requests, corporate information, dealer resources, etc.
- Update and publish day to day site calendar and maintain updates on regular basis
- Help to traffic and coordinate all aspects of production cycle in order to facilitate the execution of technical and creative initiatives for the website
- Execute and maintain site search to ensure most effective searches and minimal null searches
- Make changes to site navigation and taxonomy when necessary to increase conversion and enhance user experience
- Maintain category filters and category sort rules as directed by Site Manager
- Assist with usability testing for new features and site function
- Assist with analytics and reporting on day to day business performance and new site initiatives.
- Support Site Manager and Marketing Operations Manager in various day to day tasks and/or special projects.
- Manage special projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields required.
- 2+ years’ experience in project coordination in eCommerce Operations, Merchandising, Web Development and/or Digital Marketing.
- Strong familiarity with Omniture, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools or other analytic tools.
- Experience in JIRA, or other issue tracking and project management software is preferred.
- Experience in a B2C, Omni-channel Retail environment, apparel is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics and KPI’s.
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects and/or tasks between cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Experience with website content management systems a plus
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age