Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the Nike, Inc. Apparel Product Creation team into motion. The team of apparel developers, testers, engineers and designers strive for product excellence. They obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They use cutting-edge advancements in technology and sustainable design to accelerate innovation. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance. Description
Digital Product Creation fuels product modernization and craft by leveraging the impact of modern technologies, skillsets, resources, and talent. We are seeking a Digital Creation Lead Manager passionate about Tees. You will be accountable for delivering the business end to end (E2E) digital image needs via partnership with the Image Production Managers across Branded and License Tees. This role requires the use of best practices and business knowledge to impact process and enable efficiency within a multi-track game plan. You will perform work in support of brand plans; demonstrate link between daily work and company mission; participate in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility. Ensure actions protecting company image and limiting risks. This role manages employees with an inclusive mindset and sets team member goals that link to departmental priorities.
- Collaborative and inclusive mindset
- Ability to influence and encourage adoption
- Organizational awareness and matrix management
- Facilitate and adhere to team norms
- Ability to report and surface qualitative and quantitative results
- People performance and management
- Proficiency in 2D apparel software, digital design instruments, and digital workflow desired
- Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience in Apparel creation, project management or guiding a creative team, or 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working in a exhilarating and ambiguous studio environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Foundational knowledge of project management software
- Excellent interpersonal, consensus-creating skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences in complex organizational structure
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00437931