As an Order Fulfillment Analyst, you will collaborate across the North American Direct to Consumer Business, and Supply Chain to holistically drive order management and fulfillment excellence. You will be responsible for performance and execution around key initiatives, door openings and account plans. You will resolve complex consumer and business partners issues by identifying business improvements and shipping performance to optimize order flow and fulfillment. You will proactively engage with internal and external business partners across the Supply Chain to ensure successful order management execution.
You will leverage relationships and process knowledge to streamline business operations and order flow, increasing consumer loyalty and profitability. This includes collaborating across several cross functional departments including up to but not limited to Direct to Consumer: Merchants, Allocation Analysts and Planners, Finance, Logistics, Distribution, Planning, Customer Master and Master Data.
- Ensure store orders are delivered in full and on time, in alignment with Columbia Sportswear’s go to market strategies and inventory forecast. To include visibility to inventory misalignment and flow.
- Manage life of an order process including order deadline, in season order updates, on time shipping and follow up, direct ship order management, and pack and hold order flow.
- Act as a liaison between business partners, supply chain teams, and sales as required to meet corporate goals and directives and drive operational efficiencies for Columbia.
- Work to ensure that supply chain initiatives (e.g. direct ship, replenishment) are being fully and successfully leveraged. Recommend and implement additional opportunities for expansion of these initiatives.
- Develop consumer specific strategies with Business Partners, Planning, Account Logistics and other internal departments to maximize inventory turns, SAP Allocation, order management strategies, and delivery execution that aim to support Columbia’s supply chain strategic plan.
- Compile and analyze key metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and drive channel based solutions and decision making.
- Through continuous improvement, identify areas for process improvement and initiate corrective action to eliminate any inefficiency in the life of an order process.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit requirements by confirming communication and documentation of approvals for any policy exceptions.
- Plan and lead meetings and conferences calls with channel partners on a regular basis. Engage at multiple levels of channel partner’s organization, including leadership, in order to implement process improvements.
- Drive process improvements through analytics, SOP’s, and overall understanding of Columbia’s operation to enhance supply chain efficiencies and profitability.
- Proactively influence internal Supply Chain business partners to ensure the needs and objectives of Columbia’s account and channel base are incorporated in all initiatives.
- Identify issues and process gaps inherent in Columbia Sportswear Company systems or cross functional procedures and suggest ways to
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years professional experience and strong competency with tools, systems or procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Apparel/footwear industry experience desired.
- Professionalism/Interpersonal skills – clear and concise business communication; ability to influence others, comfortable interacting with customers, sales reps and management team.
- Proactive and assertive in follow through with customers and business partners
- Demonstrate initiative and strong business knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment, multi-task, prioritize essential tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SAP and PowerBI experience preferred
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age