As an Enterprise Platforms Engineering Manager for Unified Access, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team passionate about aligning strategic goals with tactical asks. The ideal candidate has managed Data & Analytics engineering teams developing modern Analytics Platform and demonstrated deep, hands on experience developing Data products. You should be comfortable in an agile environment and have experience forming highly effective teams.
• Lead an enterprise platforms (EP) development team delivering solutions in the Data & Analytics domain
• Work with EP key team members to develop EP vision, plan and implement plans aligned with business outcomes
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Platform (EAP) Product Owners to develop a platform roadmap
• Ensure team is leveraging Nike’s Technology delivery methodology to develop EP products
• Stay current with industry trends and guides development of key innovation platforms
• Develop and manage team metrics
• Partner with Reference Architecture to ensure architectural consistency across all platforms
• Accountable for growing & developing EP team by attracting top industry candidates
• Promote a safe and diverse culture within your organization
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. MBA preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience developing and managing teams within technology platforms areas
• 7+ years hands on experience in delivering technology solutions/products
• Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
• Experience delivering RBAC / ABAC in a modern data lake architecture –AWS/S3 or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in bringing innovation to large enterprises
• Extensive background in working with business and technology partners to develop platform roadmaps
• Demonstrated experience of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals.
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Demonstration of excellent influencing skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00433417