Are you a dynamic person? Do you have high energy and are skilled at leading, coaching and inspiring employees to enable their success? Then Nike is for you. Our company is looking for a strong production supervisor to direct, provide guidance and focus on daily production activities.
As the Production Supervisor, you would be responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing the daily activities of your team.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and promoting a safe work culture.
- Set priorities and coordinate the work activities to achieve operational goals and deadlines ensuring on time delivery of products to customers.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical and operational issues.
- Ensure departmental operational supply inventories are maintained.
- Supporting continuous improvements and promoting a Lean manufacturing culture.
We currently have 4 shift options available for this role:
Day 1: Tuesday - Thursday with every other Monday from 5:30am - 5:30pm
Night 1: Tuesday - Thursday with every other Monday from 5:30pm - 5:30am
Day 2: Friday - Sunday with every other Monday from 5:30am - 5:30pm
Night 2: Friday - Sunday with every other Monday from 5:30pm - 5:30am
Requirements for the position include:
- Associate's degree and minimum of 5 years' experience in a fast-paced environment; 2 years additional related experience in lieu of a degree
- 3 years experience in leadership role
- 3 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Demonstrated team building and ability to create a positive environment for a diverse workforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and set direction
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing principles
- Experience working with a temporary workforce preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00408740