As a Sr. Director of the North America SNKRS & Launch you’ll lead a team that owns/guides the programming and total consumer experience for the SNKRS platform and Launch products across the entire Nike digital ecosystem. In this role, you will run an integrated digital offense in partnership with NA functions, Brand, Merchandising, Operations, Analytics, Digital Product —coming together to cultivate a shared digital agenda, aligned business outcomes, and elevated ability to read and react.
In this position you will be responsible for running the commercial platform’s Geo 365 offense, developing in-season read/react to respond to trends & opportunities with real-time relevance. You’ll guide the Launch LOB P&L, with responsibility for the performance of cross platform launch and SNKRS App launch products. You will facilitate the annual and seasonal budgeting/forecasting process for both the Launch LOB and SNKRS App. You’ll develop in-season operating plan catalyzing aligned business needs to hit budget, work back with planning & finance to reforecast. You’ll lead and strengthen the NA SNKRS and Launch business plan in conjunction with NA Digital key team members & Collective Platform leads.
• Dotted-line management and coordination of cross-functional team, including dedicated Marketing, Planning, Data, Merchandising, Member Services, Digital Product.
• Monitor and develop to E2E KPI’s—New members, Conversion, Buying Members, Weekly Active Users, Annual Order Frequency, & Retention
• Set & deliver SNKRS business targets in partnership with merchandising and planning categories, in alignment with the shared goals/KPIs of the Nike’s Integrated Digital strategy
• Quarterback go-to-market plans for SNKRS (product launch plans, campaigns, etc); guides key business milestones within existing corporate processes (Corporate Strategic Review, Annual Operating Plans, Quarterly Business Reviews)
• Lead the integration of SNKRS Stores/Pop-up strategies across Brand, Retail Ops, Real Estate, Planning, Merchandising and Analytics.
• Lead weekly NA Integrated Digital Business meetings with NA cross-functional team to read/react to marketplace as needed, and prepare for upcoming digital/physical products going to market
• Liaise with Digital Product Lead (where appropriate) to align & integrate Digital product strategy with Digital business goals
• Encourage seasonal app membership plans, monitor program closely, influence programs future evolution, Ensure App channel & Membership programs in season readiness
• B.A. or B.S. or 10+ years of relevant experience in the following functions: digital commerce, merchandising, strategy, digital products & experiences, and/or general management
• Experience with digital or physical retail, and/or digital platforms is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise with consumer orientation and marketplace management
• Excellent ability to entrepreneurially develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers to encourage results, preferably in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated ability to set and implement groundbreaking strategies endorsed by senior leadership teams
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize and take action against business results, trends, and opportunities
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426024