Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible. Description
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will strengthen end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and premier technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As the Director of SEC Data Enablement, you will report to the SEC Data and Analytics Leader and will lead Data Enablement (Data Governance, Master Data Management, and Data Operating Model) for SEC including definition, alignment, and oversight on the SEC program and broader company strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead the SEC program in developing and executing its data governance and master data management plan, with the goal of providing quality data and information to strengthen positive financial and qualitative outcomes
- Act as the primary point of contact to inform the SEC program on Master Data Design and Data Governance strategies, processes, and standards.
- Lead a team of master data analysts and work with global and regional functions to ensure data consistency and accuracy throughout the organization, and to make effective use of processes, applications, instruments and technology.
- Lead team to design master data through identification of key decisions, solution options, and evaluation of solution options on business processes.
- Partner with Transformational Change Office (TCO) to nurture implementation of transition and transformational plans as well as stakeholder education
- Inform and work with SEC PMO on risks and mitigation plans to guide project follow through
- Establish a regular cadence of updates to key stakeholders and communicate key decisions and corresponding impacts across teams to ensure integrated plans and solutions are delivered
- Coordinate with Data Governance function to develop a monitored set of organizational Data Governance metrics, and data accuracy metrics.
- Lead a team of Information Management and Master Data resources
- Facilitate the design of processes for input, review and maintenance of master data through use of written procedures and forms ensuring standardization in conjunction with business capability owners
- Contribute to the development of Nike business glossary
- Work with functional stakeholders to define and document process flows, policies, roles and responsibilities, data creation/flow/change management, and related business rules.
- Demonstrated data literacy — the ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources and administration concepts, and problem-solving approaches/options.
- Comfortable transitioning between business and technology details for data governance, master data management, and data management
- Exceptional presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of presentations
- Excellent project management capabilities to develop multiple project epics and complexity; propensity for thinking through
- Meaningful skills in team direction and developing positive business partner relationships
- Thorough networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals.
- Demonstrated ability to affect critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a productive, ambiguous environment
- 10+ years of experience in Data Governance, Master Data Management, and Data Management disciplines
- 4+ years hands on experience working with business leaders at an executive level in a technology capacity
- 4+ years experience leading cross-functional matrixed resources to accomplish common objectives
- Bachelor's degree in information management, data management, computer science, business, finance or related field required
- Experience implementing or supporting SAP S4/Hana Master Data Management and/or Master Data Governance capabilities.
- Major program transformation experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423505