Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team. Description
- As our HR Delivery Operations Specialist, you will serve as an HR Reporting and Analytics practitioner and be responsible for maintaining, compiling, analyzing, reporting, and presenting on human capital data and management processes in support of recurring/operational initiatives stewarded by the HR Strategy.
You will provide tactical support of workforce planning processes and activities including: HR data supply, reporting, forecasting, tracking & monitoring, and data quality management for SAP HR and related HR Systems. You will act as a data expert within the team to collate and pull various human capital data sources to enable analysis, storytelling, and ultimately effective human capital investment decisions by Senior HR Business Partners, Business Leaders, Finance, and the HR Business Planning & Delivery Director.
You will work with HRBPs and HR Managers to prepare for and help facilitate org structure changes and provide coaching/guidance in support of employee lifecycle processes: hires, terms, movement, job changes, rewards, etc. In partnership with the HRBPs, Finance and the HR Analytics COE, you will help influence the evolution of human capital investment reporting and analytic solutions. You will provide feedback on HR processes and make recommendations to better support the business needs and enhance the employee experience. Further, where appropriate, you will help to ensure the “voice” of consumer audiences (HR, Managers, Employees) are reflected in HR Solution designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area of study preferred
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in business, business consulting and/or Human Resources specifically
- Experience with operational workforce systems (e.g. SAP-HR/Finance, Workday, SuccessFactors, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Key behavioral competencies: learning agility, self-starter, calm under pressure, problem solver, manage competing priorities
- Strong Excel skills required + Proficient in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Strong business analysis and financial skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SR03142019